Andreas Lubitz was the co-pilot of Germanwings flight 9525 who reportedly intentionally crashed the plane into the French Alps and killed all 150 people on board.
Here’s what we know:
1. Andreas Lubitz, 28, was German national from Montabaur, Germany.
2. He joined Germanwings in September 2013.
3. He had 630-hours logged as a co-pilot.
4. He allegedly locked the pilot out of the cockpit when the pilot went to use the restroom.
5. He can be heard calmly breathing on the blackbox as flight 9525 descended and crashed into the French Alps.